Getting a practical, streamlined process in place to deliver reasonable adjustments makes good business sense. The results speak for themselves. Complete the form below and have a look at the full in depth research report.
Recognizing the Requirement
- Every organization in North America will be affected by long term health conditions, mental disorders, learning difficulties or disability in the workforce. The majority of impairments are hidden or non-visible
- Almost one in five people in the US have a disability
- One in four people will experience mental health problems in any given year. The World Health Organisation reports that depression will be the leading cause of disability by 2020
- The total cost to employers of mental health problems among their staff is estimated at nearly $100 billion each year. That is the equivalent to $1,035 for every employee in the US workforce
- Simple steps to improve the management of health in the workplace including prevention and early identification of problems, will enable employers to save 35% or more of these costs
- One in six of those who become disabled at work will lose their job during the first year after becoming disabled
- Only 17% of disabled people were born with their disabilities. The majority of disabled people acquire their disability in later life
- Each case of stress-related ill health leads to an average of 30.9 working days lost In a typical year, about 30 times as many working days are lost through mental health as from industrial disputes
Unprecedented absence, productivity & return on investment data
See the stats that prove why workplace adjustments make good business sense.